If you plan to make good use of your iPhone or iPod Touch this Holy Week, you might want to install these applications:
1. Way of the Cross – contains colorful images and the traditional text of the fourteen Stations of the Cross.
2. Via Crucis – similar to the the application above, except that the prayers and meditations used in this app are from the Vatican website.
3. iConfess – a guidebook to the Sacrament of Reconciliation for Catholics. It covers such important topics as the Ten Commandments, Examination of Conscience and the basics of confession (what, why, how).
4. Cards for Easter – a collection of 11 Easter cards that users can send out through email directly from the iPhone or iPod Touch.
5. iMissal – the first and so far the only Catholic Missal/Missalette app for iPhone and iPod Touch. It features a full calendar of the liturgical seasons, the Mass readings for the whole liturgical cycle, over 50 of the most popular Catholic prayes and of course the Order of Mass.